A wide range of professional security consultant services from an experienced security agency.
Dobson Owens offer services ranging from a comprehensive package that incorporates security site surveys and security risk assessments, security risk management and analysis, along with and the subsequent development of a security strategy, security systems, policy development and procedures, to any part thereafter.
As experienced industrial and commercial building security consultants in the UK, we will support clients in the enhancement of their security provision, regardless of size, to ensure arrangements enable effective business development, whilst minimising loss and protecting assets, customers and personnel. Our security agency solutions incorporate physical resilience as well as robust procedures and ensuring compliance with clear responsibilities in regard to security across the organisation.
We are not only building security consultants but also offer assistance in the preparation of tender documentation, security policy development and Crime Impact Statements.
If you would like to know more about any of our security agency services or policy development support, please get in touch using the contact form or on 0191 384 7992.
Security Survey and Risk Analysis
Dobson Owens understand the fundamental principles that underpin every security design. The full or partial site survey service will evaluate the effectiveness of existing security systems and processes and develop recommendations to produce an optimally configured security programme that is in harmony with the culture of the organisation and its mission objectives. This will include optimising existing security resources in order to achieve greatest risk mitigation at an economical cost.
Where relevant, compliance with legislative requirements or industry standards is also analysed.
On completion, a full Executive Report will be prepared to include:
- Crime analysis
- Company specific threat, impact and security risk analysis
- Physical resilience
- Vulnerability analysis
- Short, medium and long-term recommendations
- Where requested, an Operational Requirement/specification can also be prepared
Dobson Owens will prepare a Security Plan that will assist in protecting assets whilst supporting organisational culture and operational needs.
This will include:
- Development of a security strategy that is fit for purpose and pragmatic to the needs of the organisation
- Development of a Security Policy underpinned through key baseline standards.
- Development of supporting security procedures for all areas of organisation.
- Development of training plan for the mentoring of security supervision, and also awareness, good practice and safe working programmes for all staff